Become part of the GPS Vespa team!
SIP Scootershop GmbH is one of the leading mail order shops for scooter accessories, tuning and spare parts worldwide. Since 1994, scooter riders have been able to find a comprehensive technical range, as well as accessories such as luggage racks and windshields, helmets and clothing. In addition to our modern dispatch logistics on 5,500 m² and our sales, technical advice, purchasing, product management, product development, incoming goods, returns processing and accounting departments, we have our 300 m² flagship store and our Italian bar/pizzeria SIPERIA in Landsberg.
SIP Scootershop is a young company with 120 employees. E-scooter riders and e-bikers also get their money’s worth with us. Here you can find a comprehensive presentation of our company story since 1994.
It is a privilege for us to play a big part in helping people enjoy their hobby. There are many scooter enthusiastic customers who shop with us every day. They come from all over the world: Germany, Italy, England – sure, but also the USA, Japan or Malaysia. Even scooter fans from exotic countries like Iran or the Fiji Islands order from us.
Here at SIP Scootershop, the scenes merge: Whether restorers who attach importance to every little detail, quarter-mile racers who want to master the ¼ mile as quickly as possible or bon vivants who plan their next trip to Italy with Spritz Aperol and a pizza. Riding a scooter is more than just getting from A to B. It’s dolce vita. Riding a scooter is dolce vita on two wheels, freedom in times of restriction, motorised history and rolling art. And that’s what we work on every day. A pleasure. But we can no longer do it alone and need your support.
What do we offer SIP employees in general?
- Full- or part-time: Most of our jobs are full-time or part-time. In part-time, almost countless hourly models are possible.
- Flexibility: When it comes to working hours, we are flexible and often as individual as our employees. Depending on the life situation and the team in which we are looking for reinforcement.
- Overtime: Should never become the rule with us. If they occur, they can be paid out or reduced. And without an expiry date.
- Permanent employment contract: We think long-term. That’s why most of our employees are hired on a permanent basis. This gives you and us planning security.
- An empty stomach doesn’t like to work: We have an Italian canteen with reduced employee conditions as well as free regional organic fruit from the Regens Wagner workshops and mineral water.
- Every month there is the popular After Work Aperitivo in our SIPERIA – for employees and friends.
- 365 Days Sale: you get a tidy employee discount on our entire range.
- Pension: You have the opportunity to take advantage of various company pension schemes.
- The eye works with you: We pay attention to an attractive and very high-quality working environment. We also keep an eye on health: We focus on the ergonomics of packing stations, chairs and desks.
- FairPlay: Diversity of opinion, communication at eye level and respect for each other. Regardless of task, religion or origin. This is important to us and we want to live it ourselves. That’s why we have a great team.